mherger wrote:

> Easiest would probably be to ignore the limitation in the plugin. And if
>
> you had >100k tracks TEN would decide what it accepted and what not. Not
>
> my problem :-).
>
> --
>
> Michael

perhaps that's the best answer (with a warning statement on the settings
page that tells people that if it fails, first note the > 100k limit).
I already tell it not to export (ignore genre), things like "live
concert", christmas, classical, etc.  I don't know if that means those
tracks don't count against my 100k limit (I assume yes??).  But
regardless, thanks for your work on this plugin!

*Location 1:* VortexBox Appliance 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify