I've used it the past 2 days, and still getting repeats from Rhapsody.

That's bad.

(I just did a play of a recipe, of the first 4 tracks loaded, 3 are
repeats)

Nice recipe! Will give it some listening time :-).

Are you able to tell from the logs if Rhapsody repeats are being
skipped?  I can't tell.

I think we're hitting a problem in TEN's backend. I've opened a request in their forums. Let's see what they say.

In the meantime I could add a workaround. The issue I'm seeing is that if I request a mix using your own catalog (profile) as well as tracks from Rhapsody, TEN would return many songs which are in none of these catalogs:

No usable ID found in track:{
  artist_id => "AR86HDW1187FB37331",
  artist_name => "McDonald and Giles",
  foreign_ids => [],
  id => "SOLAGYY12A6D4F85B8",
  title => "Is She Waiting? (2002 Digital Remaster)",
  tracks => [],
  }

Either foreign_ids or tracks should come with some usable ID. But these are missing in your configuration. From what I'm seeing this is not the case if I request Rhapsody only. Could you please run a test to confirm my theory? Go to the SmartMix settings and disable all music source but Rhapsody (even your local library). Start another mix. Would you still get those unreliable results or would the situation improve?

--

Michael