Any chance you can just stop exporting after the first 100K or something
like that?  Then we could still use it even though it wouldn't be a
complete export.

IMHO this doesn't make much sense as it would always be the "wrong" part being exported, depending on your expectations. Sure, I can set the threshold to something like 120k to give it some slack (not all tracks are recognized after all). But looking at current user numbers I see that this still would only help a very small number of users. About half of the users beyond the 100k mark have massive collections with 150-500k tracks. And overall we're talking about 2-3% of all users right now. I know: if you're one of them, then you don't care how small that number is. But my spare time is very limited. I can't deal with every request.

Easiest would probably be to ignore the limitation in the plugin. And if you had >100k tracks TEN would decide what it accepted and what not. Not my problem :-).

--

Michael