Hi,
I'm using multi-instance postfix-3.7.2 on fedora37 and would like to be
able to control which header and body checks apply to which domain in a
specific instance. I'm looking for advice on the best way to do this.

I have about ten domains right now, and would probably need a number of
policies that control filtering for these domains. I was thinking I could
create a new instance for each domain, but I only have a limited number of
IP addresses. Is it possible to do this using content filters with a
multi-instance postfix configuration? Do you have any examples of how this
might work?

I also recall reading about using a milter for this, but would that require
me to develop my own application for this? Or is there one already created
and supported that might help here?

I've used if/endif conditionals in check_recipient_access in the past, but
this doesn't work for header/body checks?

I'm not sure where to start, so I'm also not sure what other config details
I should provide to help make this determination.