About the iPad -- Great!

To be more positive about the updates, I like the way things currently
work on my iMac (with jhs running on a Linux server) - at least in
Firefox. But in Safari I finally realized that I needed to allow pop
ups, and in Chrome (my default browser of late) I had to go RTFM to
figure out how to allow/see pop ups (but it was worthwhile education,
and I think the Chrome process for this is the most flexible of the 3
browsers...)

Anyway, congratulations to all that have put these great graphics
options in place, a real step forward in reaching out to a new audience.

- joey