Ahh, I think you've shown me the light. I shouldn't be messing with
"jhs_default.ijs"
but rather make a file "jhs.ijs" with my settings. Makes sense, I've
seen this convention
in other places, but somehow I blocked it out of my consciousness....

Thanks for your patience (and all the good work!)

- joey