Joey,

I am getting excited about using JHS on the ipad, too, and the html5
canvas may be a big boon for JHS. I am hoping to get back to my turtle
graphics system which never would quite work for me in opengl in J,
but maybe the canvas will be just the ticket because I have not been
using JGTK, which may have a nice alternative to opengl.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Joey K Tuttle <j...@qued.com> wrote:
> Brian,

[snip]