Hello,

thank you for the anwser.
I try to run facter on both servers here it what I get :

~ # facter operatingsystemrelease
5.0.8

~ $ facter operatingsystemrelease
6.0

So far no issues.

Maybe in my if statement I should use " " ?

Is there a way to print somewhere  the value of  the variables in order to
be sure of what is return ?

If not i'll try to use versioncmp.

Thanks