Hello,

     We recently had the HD on our Swiki server die. It was running
Windows 2000. I don't remember the swiki version, but we installed it in
the middle of 2003. We replaced the HD, installed Windows XP and tried to
restore the Swiki.
     Upon examining the backup, it appeared that we had all the pages but
not squeak.exe or the image file. I installed the latest version of
swiki/squeak from the website and tried to follow the instructions for
converting from pre-beta-11, which I assume is what we had.
     I wasn't quite sure how to `Do: (ComSwikiLauncher convertOldPages)`.
After clicking around for a bit, I added `ComSwikiLauncher
convertOldPages` to the `Do...` list that comes up when you click on an
empty spot in the squeak window. It doesn't see to do anything when I
click on it though. Another datum is that almost none of the things in
Tools, Navigation etc. do anything either.
     We also tried to download an old version but the server (seaweed?)
seems to be down.
     Any suggestions woudl be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers,
Charis.