Jeff,

     Thanks very much for your response!
     Unfortunately, none of your suggestions worked.

> Hi, you shouldn't need to convert old pages. The 2003 version is way
> beyond the beta-11. My guess is that you had version 1.3 ("Harvest
> Moon"), which was the active version at that time. Swiki is pretty old.
> I take it you are having problems upgrading to the newest version found
> here: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/10

     This is what I tried first.

> I created a page for "how to upgrade":
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/136

     I also tried following the instructions here. The problems:
1. There is no 'ani' directory on the old Swiki.
2. The only thing under 'default' is a directory called 'temp' with a few
numbered pages in it.
3. The only directory under 'refs' is 'pages'.

> If you find that you cannot get the new version to work, you can find
> "Harvest Moon" here:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/uploads/10/ComSwiki.3.zip

     Thanks for this. I installed it and it looks more like what we had.
However, after copying over the old swiki folders and going to
ourserver:port/admin, I could not see any of our swikis, only 'refs'. Our
swikis do have the 'settings' and 'security' files intact. I also tried
removing them. Neither configuration worked.
     I would appreciate any help I can get...

Cheers,
Charis.