On 8/25/07, Ben Bangert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd highly suggest memcached rather than database backend. It's easy
> to setup, and of course, very fast. :)

Yes, but as far as I know, memcached objects can be always replaced,
that is, you cannot define an object to be persistent, can you? Thus, one
also needs to back up the session data to a persistent storage so it does
not get replaced when the cache fills up.

Here's the setup info for memcached:

> beaker.session.type = ext:memcached
> beaker.session.url = 192.147.32.2
>
> The url can be a comma separated list of IP/hostnames as well should
> you be using multiple memcached servers.

Thank you. This helps, but still, I need to define the persistent storage
in addition to the memcached due to above mentioned reason.

--
--PJ