> Are you trying to build test suites or do a large number of
> deployments?  My deployment method is to make a virtualenv on the
> target machine, "svn export" the application and copy it, then make
> any adjustments needed.  So I don't really do anything automated.  Are
> you trying to build test suites or do a large number of identical
> deployments?  If not, the work of setting up an automated build and
> verifying it's correct (and fixing problems when somebody else deploys
> it on their computer and it doesn't work) is not necessarily worth it
> compared to a manual install.

Hmm, a bit of both I guess. I'm trying to build a continuous integration
system for the stuff that is common between various client projects so
that I can keep all that in sync automatically while manually doing
client specific bits. So at the moment I'm exploring all my options and
doing a lot of reading...

Thanks
Iain