On Apr 8, 2009, at 4:50 AM, Noah Gift wrote:

> I get frustrated every time I setup a new virtualENV as I forgot that
> something always breaks.  I just got this today:
>
> http://pylonshq.com/pasties/d8768f105749c5c169094812c4e0f01a

I suspect you might have actually forgotten --no-site-packages. If you
did indeed set it there would be a /Users/ngift/src/pylonsENV/lib/
python2.5/no-global-site-packages.txt

Otherwise I don't know why Tempita wouldn't have been installed. Is it
reproducible?

Regardless of what the problem is, in the future it would be nice if
we provided an 'all in one' install archive. Like a pip bundle (but
then we have to require pip), or I think zc.sourcerelease can produce
something similar. EggFreezer also does something along these lines
but was more of a binary distribution installer.

Something that bootstraps itself and installs everything without
having to go through pypi, like a fully self contained go-pylons.py

--
Philip Jenvey