On Apr 9, 2009, at 4:22 AM, Noah Gift wrote:

> Ok, so I took the time to completely walk through the steps I had
> trouble with last night, and I was able to reproduce the installation
> problem.  Notice that, yes, indeed, the wrong paster was in my path,
> but I stepped around it by calling the full path to paster inside of
> my virtualenv.
>
> http://pylonshq.com/pasties/4e2608ece2c92fcc84b69784d75b754a

Thanks Noah,

The problem must be an old version of virtualenv (or setuptools). I
see setuptools-0.6c7 in the traceback -- the latest version is 0.6c9.
That means your virtualenv must be ancient.

I don't recall any weird issues like this with setuptools-0.6c7, but
maybe this is an old virtualenv issue, maybe even particular to OSX.

--
Philip Jenvey