Thanks, but what bennifit will we get by reverce proxy with nginx?
Isn't there a way like apache uses mod_python?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Tuesday 27 April 2010 11:36 PM, Weixi Yen wrote:
I actually did a ton of research before creating my pylons app, and the answers I got were more or less to use nginx as a reverse proxy to paster server.

This is the setup I'm using currently for my main application.

You don't have to change anything in your production.ini file. You just need to know the port you are serving to and modify the nginx.conf file to match your paster port.

I would google "Nginx reverse proxy" for tutorials.

Hope that helps!