I've been following this discussion for the last couple of days, and I'm still
a bit confused.

I've just started playing with pylons.  I downloaded the 1.0 code and started
writing a toy application just to get the feel for it.  If I were to embark on
a real project today, would the right game plan be to continue with Pylons 1.0,
or wait for Pyramids to come out (and/or stabilize?).  Or just use Django? :-)

I note that  http://pylonshq.com/ doesn't mention Pyramids at all.

--
Roy Smith
r...@panix.com