Am 03/21/2016 10:36 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
[top posting]

Thanks for all the help with this and for the new NONE for
target release. Hopefully, it will be used sparingly
assuming we us e RESOLVED-FIXED as only for issues in which
an actual commit is used. Issue 126828 has now been changed
to UNCONFIRMED. How to differentiate UNCONFIRMED from
RESOLVED--NOT AN ISSUE will be a challenge. Hopefully, this
can be clarified to our QA helpers

I repeat my suggestion for another resolution status as it maybe got lost in people's inboxes.

My suggestion is to create a RESOLVED - RESOLVED status. Maybe still to close to RESOLVED - FIXED, but then let's see if there are better wordings.

Instead of setting to a status that doesn't make sense or to differentiate together with another field (like the target), why not setting an user issue that could be resolved to a status that actually show this.

Marcus

And, dang, one my examples was NOT a correct illustration of
the problem. Too many BZ windows open yesterday I guess.

Ok, back to my investigations.

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia Shanahan
[mailto:p...@acm.org] Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016
09:10 To: d...@openoffice.apache.org Subject: Re: Can we
add the value "N/A" to the Target Milestone field