17.03.2024 01:19, Olaf Hering:
Sat, 16 Mar 2024 22:40:14 +0300 Michael Tokarev <m...@tls.msk.ru>:

      meson: ensure dbus-display generated code is built before other units
      (cherry picked from commit 1222070e772833c6875e0ca63565db12c22df39e)

"static_library" is used often. Some use the 'pic' option, which fixes the
issue.

I think every usage that ends up in a shared library requires 'pic:true'.

The prob here seems to be that while fixing other issue (header file isn't
generated
early enough), we all forgot about the fact dbus-display1.o can be used inside a
shared/loadable object when qemu is built with --enable-modules.

/mjt