Hi all,

I've read you reactions carefully. All your points are very valid concerning Discourse as a bad mailing list alternative.

At PSC, we discussed this topic and decide to phase the migration plan, by starting  QGIS PSC and QGIS users first. Those are the first places we want users to jump in easily.

Developer's list will be discussed once we get experience on this front only.

Maybe some issues will be fixed in the meantime, or maybe we will find a better solution in Discourse itself.

I keep on looking around at other projects. The mailing list "fake" option makes everyone unhappy, maybe because it is not really the right way to use Discourse.

We are still in testing phase, please feel free to join discussions at https://discourse.osgeo.org/c/discourse-issues-and-requests/19 !

Regards

Régis