On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:38:37 -0000, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ah! So you don't use the real full filename of the file, you refer to
terminfo_qdos as terminfo? So the filename must be made up of the
joined together TERMINFO and TERM strings.
 Jonathan's manuals are awful for those of us with no knowledge of
Unix/Linux. In fact I'd go as far as to say they'll put anyone off.
And as for supplying a zip file which won't unzip without manual
renaming of many files (which is what the path name lengths issue
amounts to) well need I say more.
 It works now and just goes to show how lucky we are on this list to
have our collective selves to help each other, especially people like
Marcel.

Do you want to put together a new zip which we can extract on the QL please Dilwyn...

And maybe your sample boot file

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services