Medion is another of those makes so beloved of PC World (spit!) and they are hand in hand with Packard Bell for
a. making crap
b. not caring when a customer notices its crap
c. not listening to anything you say or write because anyone who buys anything at PC World (spit) can't know anything anyway so is not worth listening to.

Is this a web cam?

--
Roy Wood
No, a digital camera (photo camera), but there is an application on the CD to allow it to be used as a live movie camera so it could probably be used as a webcam. It's a pity the software and instructions are such crap because the camera itself is so easy to use to take good photos, has a good choice of settings and is so compact. Nice hardware let down by appalling software and instructions and even worse customer service.

Your comments sum up how I feel though. Buying anything around here is so hit and miss. We pay higher prices even though average wages are one of the lowest in the UK. We seem to have employees who know nothing and care even less. I always seem to end up feeling that the nice knowledgeable (sorry about the spelling it has more than 2 syllables) people here have all left and forgot to switch off the lights when they did.