On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:15:25 -0400, Stuart Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, again!

Should have used this mail list ages ago!

Does anyone know if there is a working undelete utility for:

(a) files held on floppy disks, i.e. flp1_

(b) files held within win_ devices (you know, the virtual disks, used by QPC2).

Part of the reason why I am after the DP collection is that I accidentally deleted a lot of the files within a win_ drive by picking the wrong tree and having thrown away the original floppies!

Well if you had the original disks and threw them away, I am pretty sure that you do not need to repay to buy them :-) In that case I'd be glad to send you zip files of each individual disk :-) It happened to me (with the DP collection as well!) and a nice chap on this list was kind enough to send me the missing files so I sympathise ;-)

Ffibys
  • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Rich Mellor
    • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
    • ... David Tubbs
    • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Stuart Jones
      • ... David Tubbs