Another night owl !

I'd forgotten that programs are harder to recover.  I remember using the
LRESPR/SEXEC pairs to save such recovered files, with the file length and
data length being set by trial and error.
You could use Ql prog DISCED to insert dataspace value into the directory entry on a floppy, not sure about the WIN

Deleted files in DOS are easily restored just by re-entering the first char' of the file name, I don't recall what the convention is in QDOS or what happens in the win file.

A very fine HEX editor for Windows at http://www.kibria.de

I would take a look at your file if you windows zipped it together with a DOS text dir list done in QL mode, obviously via email.

  • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Rich Mellor
    • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
    • ... David Tubbs
    • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... Stuart Jones
      • ... David Tubbs