Την Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:55:27 -0400,ο(η) Alexander Klock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

http://users.infoconex.com/~daniele/MacQL.html

I do believe that's the one that only works with System 9.

Marcel

No it works with OS X (emulation of emulation but it does... at least that's my report)

Hi there,

I'm the one who wanted to know about this...

The problem is, that I can't install this emulation-emulation thing afterwards. My computer is "too new" for it, there is no classic environment (that's the system the emulator would work with) included, and I don't have an old system left, as I sold all my old macs a while ago... Stupid situation :-P

I think I will try this X11-solution someone mentioned. Will be my first time to use this unix environment, so I hope it's worth the efforts.

You are actually using the "unix-environment" every day if you have OS-X. You will be using XWindows for the first time :-)

Go to: <URL:http://uqlx.dokos-gr.net/indexmac.html>

You will also need the X11 environment (no native Cocoa implementation yet) from Apple here: <URL:http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/x11/>

Cheers,

Phoebus

P.S. You can always try Bochs + Windoze + QPC ;-)