Την Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:42:23 -0400,ο(η) Marcel Kilgus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

Davide Santachiara wrote:
There starts the trouble (again). I only have Macs. And even
worse, I don't have some classic system anymore, and the
emulator runs only with System 9... I can't even install it
on my iMac G5 anymore. So this door is closed until someone
ports the emulator to X.
You can try Q-emuLator for MacOS written by Daniele Terdina:

http://users.infoconex.com/~daniele/MacQL.html

I do believe that's the one that only works with System 9.

Marcel

No it works with OS X (emulation of emulation but it does... at least that's my report)

Or you can try uqlx-mac

Phoebus