[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> It's changing the subject a little but in spite of the fact there are so
>> many critics of I.E. on this list 72.3% of people accessing my site use IE.
>> 24.5% Netscape and only 2.2% Opera.
> I wonder if that's because it is free (well, you get it when you pay for
> Windows) ?

Actually all 3 are free. But IE is pre-installed and most people have
the "I know how to use it, I don't want to learn anything else"
approach, even though both Netscape and Opera are 1000 times better
than the old IE, which hasn't been updated with new features for
years. Personally I'd probably rather give up the internet than using
IE for halve an hour, it's just a pain to use.

Marcel