>> On your downloads page, you have a program named 'calender' should
>> that
>> not be 'calendar'? It's somewhat amusing as the ads down the right
>> side of
>> the page are all trying to get me onto eBay to buy ....... a spell
>> checker
I downloaded the calendar and it's quite good. Very minimal. And the
only one I've seen on the QL which calculates and displays bank
holidays. Quite clever, since bank holidays aren't fixed dates - they
are defined as, say, the last monday in August rather than the same
fixed date each year. I think that bank holidays for the various parts
of the British Isles are separately defined and not necessarily the
same in Scotland as in England for example. For anyone interested in
calendars (or calenders I guess) QL Today had a series called Clocking
In plus a few follow up articles on the subject a couple of years ago.