Marcel,

> Well, I myself have never used this and only read up on it after your
> questions...

Much obliged - thanks !

> The idea of my own column commenting on all the things I read that are
> wrong or at least not-quite-right has already crossed my mind, but
> then I'm lazy and currently don't have much time. ;-)

You'd probably be surprised at just how much time is involved in writing an
article, never mind a series. Most of my stuff has been 'thouroughly'
researched before hand (well, I try to) and I still get it wrong. The upcoming
article isn't all that long but has taken me over a week to get it to the stage
it is at. Just because of what I have to check up on and get right.

> Well, historically using the left side made sense with all the swords
> hanging on the left side and enemies approaching from the right. But
> some parts of the world have moved on from there ;-)

Nope, we'll always be ready for a good fight :o)

Right, I'm off to the accountants now - VAT looming.

Cheers,
Norman.