I hope you have had your QUANTA Magazine - Bumper Christmas Issue

They were posted last Friday - 17th December.

ENJOY, and Season's Greetings to all.

John G.

You will be pleased to know the magazine arrived today.

Mr. Gilpin, can you give me a good reason why I should not write to the Chief Constable of Greater Manchester asking him to prosecute you for the obscenities on page 3?
I think, dear boy, that you will find you were the instigator of that with your 'page 3' comments a while back.

When I saw the heading at the top of that page with my name in it (the reference to the QaLendar) I just knew I was going to get the blame somehow. 8-(
I was fitted up, honest guv!

Anyway, as John Gilpin said in the mag this is his last issue as editor, and he is fleeing the country over xmas and the new year, I think it's just a thinly disguised effort to make sure we would not let him edit any more mags, while fleeing your efforts to have him hung drawn and quartered! I promise, I don't know which country he is fleeing to! (Does it have extradition treaties with the QL Today nations?)

Umm, anyone fancy editing a QL magazine?    ;o)

I am just grateful the post no longer comes at breakfast time. I could have choked on my muesli!
I can just imagine it now...Quanta page 3 covered in Muesli!

Actually, it's not a one-off story, it's a serial... (breakfas cereal? geddit?)