On 04/02/2014 17:20, Dave Park wrote:
Here's one:

I would try to have a skype video link established, since I cannot attend
in person.

I would run a "virtual stall" showing my new range of products. Depending
on when in the year it is organised, this might be the new UltimIDE, the
UltraQ multi-interface board, or even QL2! I would be able to offer "show
pricing"...

Dave
Sandy Electronics

Good, a Skype link is a good idea, although we have had this idea in the past but nothing happened in practice. However, several years and Quanta's recent Skype experience on, there is more hope on this occasion.

We now have four possible topics. Any more?

Best wishes,

Geoff