Yes, there is lots to hate in any OS, I know Mac users who whine about this and that never working, updates that break things and those damned U2 albums that appear every 5 minutes like a virus! I know Linux users who whine about other stuff. I have been known to shout at QDOS myself from time to time!

:-)
Careful, Norman, you might just tempt me to Linux at this rate.

You know the damage I've done to Windows... you wouldn't want to inflict me on the Linux community would you :o)

I've tried upgrading 3 separate Windows 7 machines to Windows 10 now. In all cases, despite passing the compatibility tests, none would work after the upgrade, and in each case the rollback to Windows 7 failed too, in each case necessitating a full reformat and reinstallation of Windows 7. After reinstalling Windows 7 on one of them, I tried the update again thinking that as it was a clean machine it should work. Oh no it didn't.

No wonder Windows 10 upgrade is "free" - nobody in their right minds would buy it as an upgrade.

Dilwyn

-----
No virus found in this message.