Hi,

I tried both and give the same date problem.

The file Extensions_cde looks like it is DIY Toolkit extensions, Phil Borman's WIN Tools. Which I doubt have any problems.

In the updates_doc, there was an issue with v5.05 getting the months wrong, maybe the invalid date is connected to this.

But this maybe be a Year2000 issue.

Do you think the source ocde could be released.

Regards,

Derek