Hi,

I tried both and give the same date problem.

Here, they both protest that the date is wrong, but only the ...int version crashes QPC, the other works OK..

The file Extensions_cde looks like it is DIY Toolkit extensions, Phil
Borman's WIN Tools. Which I doubt have any problems.

This Extensions_cde seems to add the following keywords:

XSTAT
XDSTAT
TREE
WDSTAT
WDDIR
WDDEL
WDDEL_F
NEWCHAN%
LOOKUP%
UPPER$
LOWER$
SORT
I_FILL
PDCODE
BRK_OFF
BRK_ON
SET_POS
PUTIN$
ANYOPEN%
MSEARCH
POKE_$
PEEK_$
INARRAY%
GetHEAD
SetHEAD

In the updates_doc, there was an issue with v5.05 getting the months
wrong, maybe the invalid date is connected to this.

I'm not sure whether the date is really the problem, for two reasons:

1. You can set the date to something, in, say, 2005 - and it still crashes in QPC.

2. When the software tells you that the date is wrong, you can leave this window either with ESC or OK. When you leave it with ESC, the software does NOT try to set the date, so that isn't the problem either.

But this maybe be a Year2000 issue.

Probably not, we'd have noticed by now.

Do you think the source ocde could be released.

It would be nice, but I presume the author would aready have done so by now.

Regards,

Wolfgang