Hi,

I have been looking at the problem with Disk Mate 5 on QPC2 & SMSQmulator and every time I load Disk Mate 5 I am prompted for the current date.

Since the Year is only 2 digits this is causing a problem, since we are now in 2017. I think the programme must be thinking the date is 1917 rather than 2017.

I reset my PC clock to 1999 and Disk Mate 5 started up correctly.

Resetting the PC clock back to 2017 causes a problem with the date,

I tried to email PM_DATA, but the email address in the DM5 Manual is unreachable.

Does anyone know of any contact for PM_DATA, to see if the DM5 source code can be released, to correct the problem.

Otherwise like most Year 2000 incompatible software, it is consigned to the bin, or maybe DM5 could be re-written from the screen functions???

--
Regards,

Derek