In a message dated 02/04/02 00:05:37 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Two problems which I am unable to solve exist (do far), namely
> Deathstrike and Hoverzone - both of these programs fail to work on
> both QPC and using the SuperHERMES keyboard driver, in that as soon
> as they enter supervisor mode (to utilise the two screen mode), they
> cannot read the keyboard.

You have a bigger problem there: there is no second screen on QPC. I
removed it long before the release of QPC1 v1.00.

Marcel

Errrmmmm.... any ideas??

Does anyone know if these programs will work on the Q40 or any other emulators??

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299