In a message dated 02/04/02 08:57:45 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I have been looking at some of the software which I sell and checking
>whether it works on QPC or not.
>
>Two problems which I am unable to solve exist (do far), namely
>Deathstrike and Hoverzone - both of these programs fail to work on both
>QPC and using the SuperHERMES keyboard driver, in that as soon as they
>enter supervisor mode (to utilise the two screen mode), they cannot
>read the keyboard.
OK, there is no 2nd screen, but why is the sH driver used at all?

sH driver is only used on my Aurora system to allow my keyboard to work!!  Unfortunately, as you said in the past, the sH keyboard driver will not work in supervisor mode......  Pity!!

Rich Mellor
RWAP Software
7 Common Road, Kinsley, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9 5JR
TEL: 01977 614299