At 07:18 AM 5/19/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Timothy,
>
>When I got SMSQ/E from Jochen,  I got:
>   a)  A generic SMSQ/E  User Guide  (38 pages) that was not machine specific
>   b)  Custom supplement pages for each hardware environment I bought
>(typically 6-10 pages)
>I agree that the SMSQ/E Reference manual is extra - but I do not think that
>is what was being refrred to.
>
>Dave

I guess the point I was trying to make was that the 38 page guide was no
where near comprehensive enough to document a full OS.  I'm sure that it
assumed that the user was already familiar with QDOS.  The Gold Card/TKII
manual was a little more in depth, as it only covered some extensions to
the OS.  The original poster said something about a "printed handbook" for
SMSQ/E and I would expect a little more than a 38 page guide that barely
covers the topics.

Tim