On 6 Nov 2002, at 17:49, Dave P wrote:

>  but it's
> still a very strong allegation without some lighter questioning first,
> even if you had reached a point of going public.

OK, you're not the only one to make this point and I can accept
that. I was just pretty fed up.

> > MAY ?
> > Do they?
>
> I don't know, and nor do you.

Yes I do - they don't.

> My mistake. I think of "The Grafs" as the originator oif the rather
spiffy
> Q60, which is made by D&D. No doubt, the Graffs had an
arrangement for
> SMSQ/E which they may have transferred or sublicensed to D&D
to make quite
> lawfully. We do not know.

See above.

> Unfortunately, knowing may be very destructive, as knowing the
license
> fees paid means knowing exactly what D&D's sales are, and
therefore what
> production is, and if you knew how few units they may have sold,
the scene
> may become even more disheartened than it already is.

Well, I never asked D&D to make their sale figures public, did I?
I personally don't care whether they sold 1 or 100, even if I would
prefer if they sold 1000s!

> It's not the message, it's the voice.

So my tone of voice wasn't appropriate. Message understood!

Wolfgang
  • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Derek Stewart
  • ... Phoebus Dokos