On Sat, 09 Nov 2002 13:15:30 -0500
Phoebus Dokos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ??? 9/11/2002 1:42:33 ??, ?/? Derek Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ??????:
>

> >Hi,
> >
> >I am comming to the London Show with a Q60, I hiope things can be sensible.
> >
> >I just wish I could receive 90-100 emails about program development on SMSQ/E,
> as there is really a lag in the quality development.
> >

> Well here's one ...
>

> Q-Word will support the following features on the Qx0:
>
> 1. Digital Sound
> 2. High Colour Graphics
> 3. Multi-colour Bitmap Founts :-)
>
> How's that?
>
> Do you want a screenshot too?
>
> Phoebus

Hi Phoebus,

Sounds great, tell me when you are going to market the program as I will certainly buy
a copy from you.

Or if you like I can Beta test it on the Q60, QPC, Atari-QL etc ... as I have all the
set of SMSQ/E favours.
Must what is called supporting the software writers, pity it is not retrospective.

Derek
  • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... dndsystems1
  • ... Tony Firshman