----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Software pirates in our midst?

> On 6 Nov 2002, at 22:26, dndsystems1 wrote:
>
> > Peter has paid the licences in advance of sales. Sales to the end
of
> > the year need to be paid at year end. Peter has asked Wolfgang for
the
> > bank account to pay licence fees and although Peter has had
replies
> > from Wolfgang on other matters the bank account is still a mystery
> > Peter and therefore me. I formed the impression that the acount
might
> > not have set up yet, I don't know.
>
> He has not asked me for that informationsince the licence has
> become in force!
> He has Tony's bank account, of ourse and canpay him directly, if
> he so wishes.
> He could send tony a cheque (or me).
> etc
>
> Wolfgang

But he has asked you, correct. You have not told him, correct. So I do
not know, correct.

I know from what you have said that you have used
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a redundant address that I use for reading this list, nothing
else. If anything other than this list tries to come in it is deleted
as spam automatically. If I use another computer to read the list
nothing gets deleted and I can see all. This is when I caught Dilwyn
Jones, Tony Tebby, Alex Wells and maybe one or two others using the
wrong address. I always try to reply using my correct (different)
address hoping they will catch on.

If anyone wants to contact D&D Systems the front door is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
as in all advertising for over a year. Postal, fax & phone are all
included. Look on the web www.q40.de. Where is the hard to contact
bit?

Nobody has been given the Supanet address above to use. It was used 2
years ago for a different purpose, it has never been public.

My Email to Tony Tebby was on 08.10.02 18:44 ? Now what?

Dennis - D&D Systems