On  Sun, 10 Nov 2002 at 09:09:39, Lafe McCorkle wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>Tony Firshman wrote:
>
>>On  Sat, 9 Nov 2002 at 14:45:21, dndsystems1 wrote:
>>(ref: <00a501c287fe$d1851d00$4f6887d9@asusone>)

>>>nothing

>Dennis:
>This list is probably your best advertising that you have in the QL
>community, but the way you have handled it may have have produced lost
>customers.  You should use your sales address when you send replies to
>the list.
>
>Your email program should allow separate sending and receive addresses.
>If it doesn't switch to Netscape, or another that does.  This would
>allow list users to reply to you privately on the header address, off
>the list, without being filtered out.
Yes, but I am sure Dennis has done this to avoid spam.

I am no expert, but people in the know say that the 'from' address is
the major cause of spam.  The 'reply to' is not often used, so Lafe's
suggestion is OK.
--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://www.firshman.co.uk