On 7 Nov 2002, at 21:46, dndsystems1 wrote:

> But he has asked you, correct.
Not after the licence came into force correct...

> You have not told him, correct. So I do
> not know, correct.
You are selling them. correct. You must ask correct. You didn't
still correct. etc...

> This is a redundant address that I use for reading this list, nothing
> else. If anything other than this list tries to come in it is deleted
> as spam automatically. If I use another computer to read the list
> nothing gets deleted and I can see all. This is when I caught Dilwyn
> Jones, Tony Tebby, Alex Wells and maybe one or two others using the
> wrong address. I always try to reply using my correct (different)
> address hoping they will catch on.

How nice of you to explain this now....
And strange how you got all other email but mine...

> If anyone wants to contact D&D Systems the front door is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> as in all advertising for over a year. Postal, fax & phone are all
> included. Look on the web www.q40.de. Where is the hard to contact
> bit?
Simple - I used the email you use here. Of course, now you tell us
that all other email goes in the bin...

Also, don't forget to mention that I emailed Derek directly - he gave
me a choice of 2 email addresses one of  which I used. Had he told
me to use only one, I'd have used that only.

> Nobody has been given the Supanet address above to use. It was used 2
> years ago for a different purpose, it has never been public.
It was used on 14th of june 2002 - which is where I got it from and
emailed you.

> My Email to Tony Tebby was on 08.10.02 18:44 ? Now what?
I think you have had his reply...

> Dennis - D&D Systems

Just to make things clear - is the above email address, i.e.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] the one you are asking me to use in reply to my
earlier message on this list?

Wolfgang