Sorry, I meant to reply to Shala but thanks for your input Carla! 😊

Lissette Whitehead
(949)505-8005
________________________________
From: Lissette Whitehead <lissw...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2022 3:03:26 PM
To: Carla Aarssen <caars...@hotmail.com>; Shala Silverstein
<chopsk...@gmail.com>; quad-list@eskimo.com <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fingers crossed that I'm doing this properly. If not just
send it back. Thanks.

Hello Carla, I recently discovered that I have hemorrhoids as well, I guess
from so much constipation and didge shimming. I also noticed increased spasms,
especially when I’m in bed, it’s not too bad, it’s usually just when I first
lay down and then they calm down. I think my mattress helps a lot, it’s a gel
mattress, however I do have a big butt which probably helps too. I can’t sleep
on my side because my shoulders start hurting after 15-20 minutes, so I sleep
on my back all night. I’ve tried hemorrhoid creams but didn’t help much. I read
that taking an anti-inflammatory could help, I haven’t tried it yet but I think
the best thing to do is to address the hemorrhoids. I think also fiber rich
diet might help. Also, not sure if the hemorrhoids are obstructing my bowels
from coming out, because I've been having the hardest time lately. Maybe seeing
a doctor for the hemorrhoid issue it's not a bad idea.

Lissette Whitehead
(949)505-8005