Thank you! So very much! I no longer feel so very alone!

    On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 05:53:18 PM EST, wheelch...@aol.com
<wheelch...@aol.com> wrote:

  Greetings,I've never seen a manual wheelchair, using a single post on an EZ
Lock System, for driving or riding.   I have seen double wheel securement for
riding wheelchairs.  The design of an EZ lock system was designed for drivers
and riders using powered chairs.  I would consider going directly to EZ Lock
Securement and getting an answer directly from them rather than a dealer.Best
Wishes.

On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 03:33:35 PM CST, SHIRLEY BELL