Hi everyone!
Invacare is in business again and has released a rear-wheel drive Storm model.
I have one and so far it has worked well for me (I've been using it about a
year now.)It's probably very different from the old Storm model, but if you're
an Invacare fan it's worth looking into.
Mine has been equipped with an EZ-Lock system and it is working just fine. I
rarely have clearance issues going over speedbump or door thresholds.
Best wishes,Don.Invacare AVIVA STORM RX Power Wheelchair - Invacare

|  |
Invacare AVIVA STORM RX Power Wheelchair - Invacare

    On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 01:36:15 PM MST, wheelch...@aol.com