wheelchair reminded me the need to "understand" why dealers(salesman) recommend certain chairs. I have had Invacare all my life too. He brought the new Aviva and R-Trak for me to look at.  I liked them both but I could not test drive them. He kept saying that Invacare not reliable and various issues.

Does anybody have either of these chairs and use Ezlock?

Invacare® AVIVA® STORM RX

Quantum R-Trak

Thanks,
Derrick W