Hi everyone,

Thanks Emmanuel and Joseph for sharing your thoughts!
Emmanuel, today I tried multi2di and it works. But, if I understand
correctly, this function transforms the dichotomies with branches of length
zero. So for me, in fact, doesn't solve the politomy. Right?
Joseph, I'm only a begginer with R and this program already gives me a lot
of headache.
It drives me crazy think in another program... hahahha
Just kidding! :)
But, nice to know that I have a plan B!
I will take a look!

Thanks in advance,