Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for the feedback!
Roi, you understand correctly! I tried your suggestion and works!  Cheers!
Emmanuel, thank for sharing your code! It was a very didactic example.
Today I didn't have headache(s) with R, only happiness, and I think this
group contributed for that! :)
Liam, Thanks a lot for your explanation. It's so helpful!
Also thank for the blog, help me a lot! :)

Thanks everyone for helping me! It was a nice and inspiring experience for
me :)

Best Regards,
Alina