I looked a long time for winter tights that were warm, not too tight, and
not too baggy. And that also fit my long and skinny frame. So, basically
impossible to find. Lots of people on bikeforums.net like Foxwear: it's
basically a one man shop out of Idaho that will sew you up custom clothing,
for prices comparable to the mid range stuff from the big catalogs. I ended
up getting a jacket, pants, and hat for about $200. I'm really happy with
it, it keeps me warm for as cold as I'm willing to ride (down to the teens
for mountain biking) with minimal layering. But since it's custom, you can
easily go heavier or thinner if you desire.

My only complaint was my pants came out a bit long, but I had told him to
err on the side of length based on my measurements--I hate pants that ride
up. I'm sure Lou (the Foxwear guy) would hem them up if I were to send them
back, but it's not so bad it's worth the hassle.

http://www.foxwear.net/

Eric D
Dublin, OH