Hi,

Our Library is considering a change in LMS.

I've been asked to look into cataloguing requirements, including future ones.
I'm wondering with the upcoming RDA, what are the things I should be looking
out for?

Your thoughts would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Su Nee
Goh Su Nee :: Head, Bibliographic Services Division :: Head, Library Facilities
Planning Division
Nanyang Technological University :: Lee Wee Nam Library :: North Spine 3, 50
Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Phone: (65) 6316 2905 :: Fax : (65) 6791 4637 :: E-mail:su...@ntu.edu.sg::
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/library

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named. The
contents may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it, notify us, and do not copy or use it, nor disclose
its contents. Thank you.

Towards A Sustainable Earth: Print Only When Necessary